Disclosure & Privacy Statement
Information on this website is from sources believed to be reliable. None of what is posted here is to be construed as investment advice nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell securities.
Lifeguard Wealth encourages consumers of financial services to keep their minds engaged when receiving financial advice. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. We firmly believe in the old adage that if something seems too good to be true, it probably is!
Lifeguard Wealth, LLC
Lifeguard Wealth, LLC (LW) is an independent California Registered Investment Advisor. LW is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with any of the services provided by us. We have never disclosed information to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in firm policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without first advising you. As you know, we use financial information that you provide to us to help you meet your personal financial goals while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of your privacy rights. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below:
- We limit employee and agent access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted by law (for example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information about you with a brokerage firm in order to execute security transactions on your behalf).
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- The categories of non-public information that we collect from a client depend upon the scope of the engagement. It will include information about your personal finances, information about your health to the extent it is needed for the planning process, and information about transactions between you and third parties.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, consultants and auditors, we also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private. Federal and state regulators also may require firm records as permitted by law.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any reason.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal or state securities laws. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed in a timely fashion.
Disaster Recovery Plan
Lifeguard Wealth maintains a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan. Copies of our plan are made available to clients, prospects and regulators upon request. To obtain a copy, please call (415) 578.3160.